Want to sew AND be in with a chance to win $1000?
All we want you to do is design an outfit incorporating this fabric. Make it up however you like but make it just for you! Our brief is simply to create something stylish and appropriate as day wear. Both sides of the fabric can be used and for the duration of the
contest, we’ve reduced the price to just AUD$12/m (originally $24/m). You’re also welcome to incorporate another fabric or purchased item of clothing (e.g a shirt to go with the skirt you made). You can create a garment using a commerical pattern or an original design and there are no sizing restrictions. Entry is open to local and international sewing folk alike.
Please ensure you include:
• at least one photo of your garment/s in the design/development stage
• at least one photo of the close up details of your design
• at least one photo of the stitching/construction inside the garment.
• only portrait photos (not landscape) as this will show your garment at its best.
• crop the photos to 500 pixels wide, 750 pixels high.
• submit photos that show off your creation, at least one front, side and rear photo.
• photograph the outfit being worn on a real person! (ie not a dressmaker’s form).
• have a photo or two of the dress under construction.
• have a photo or two of close ups of the garment/s, to show features and the quality of the construction.
• take the photos in natural light